Macadams Baking Systems has a rich history which began in 1904 when Macadams Limited of the U.K established a supply division in Cape Town South Africa. Macadams has built an era of increasing standard of quality control that kept pace with sophistication in the baking industry. Our factory and headquarter is located in Cape Town with branch offices in Durban and Johannesburg.
Macadams International is a leading global brand with agency presence in over 85 countries as one of the top manufacturer of bakery equipment in the world.
Macadams Baking Systems Nig. Ltd is a pioneer in introducing modern bakery equipment in Nigeria. Macadams Baking Systems Ltd was established in 1994, to represent Macadams Baking International in South Africa as Sole Agent in Nigeria in distribution, sales and after sales services of Bakery and food Service equipment.
Our mission and product offering is to:
– Trade in sales/ after sales services of manufactured product with ISO 90001 standards and global best practices
– Add value to customer satisfaction by focusing on customer needs through developing and perfecting bakery systems for product advantage
– Supply manufactured equipment with tested reliability according to European standard and most importantly for African energy requirement.
– Proudly offer technological advanced and user friendly interfaces in our capacity as one of the top rated bakery equipment manufacturer in the world.
And to help us achieve this, we have:
Streamline our ordering process to meet customer deadline which allows us to focus on our core business which is sales, taking your brief carefully, sensitively and professionally, and designing a solution-oriented systems to suit busines
A complete range of machine set up to equip bakeries of any size to include retail, semi-industrial and industrial project in factories and large malls
Highly skilled staff with international exposure and able to offer technical assistance in all aspect of bakery project including bakery layout, product mix, daily production and equipment requirement.
A brand leader in the bakery and confectionery industry with nationwide distribution network
Impeccable maintenance service and stock of genuine spare parts
– Stock of genuine spare parts to ensure minimum downtime
– Minimum requirement for maintenance is determined through SLA (Service maintenance agreement) to allow customers to make budget ahead for service cost
– Warranty cover for spare parts replacement for equipment is 6 months for Electrical components and 1 year for mechanical parts
– First maintenance service is free for 3 months.
A brand leader in the bakery and confectionery industry with nationwide distribution network.